• 71% of women say exhaustion is their biggest challenge. On average, new moms won't get a full night's sleep for 7 months.
• Sleep deprivation can cause increased cortisol levels, metabolic shifts and prolong the healing process.
• Easy-to-take liquid vitamin you add to water for better absorption and encourages hydration, with a refreshing lemon flavor.
• 100% DV vitamin B12 and chromium support sustained energy levels.
• Ginger, cinnamon and shatavari stimulate digestion and reduce inflammation.
• Made without caffeine so it won't increase stress hormones.
• Hormonal shifts from pregnancy can have a dramatic effect on your immune system.
• Organs are shifting, tissue is rebuilding, wounds and tears are healing.
• Inflammation rises due to hormonal, physical and emotional changes.
• Easy-to-take liquid vitamin you add to water for better absorption and encourages hydration, with a refreshing pomegranate flavor.
• Provides 100% DV vitamin C, clinically proven to support collagen production and immune function.
• Vitamin C and key herbs (nettle leaf, hibiscus & schisandra) reduce inflammation and support healing.
• Hormonal shifts, sleep deprivation & stress of caring for a newborn lead to elevated stress & anxiety
• Abrupt decrease in estrogen & progesterone can lead to greater sensitivity to stress
• 5 functional herbs shown to support mood, sleep & stress relief
• Lemon balm promotes relaxation and chamomile is clinically shown to reduce anxiety
• Whether you're struggling with low supply or looking to boost your stash, certain nutrients can support your production.
• Prolactin is the hormone responsible for breastmilk production
• A lactation tea that actually tastes good: 9/10 women preferred Anya to competitors
• 8 proven galactagogues that activate lactation
• Designed purposefully in a tea format to encourage hydration as breastmilk is 90% water.
• The postpartum period places new nutrient demands on the body to support birth recovery, lactation, and the effects of sleep deprivation and elevated stress.
• The Institute of Medicine recommends higher intake levels of 15 key nutrients during postpartum than during pregnancy.
• Nutritionist formulated complete multivitamin + omega-3 designed to specifically target nutritional gaps in postpartum women in just two easy-to-take pills.
• Helps with metabolism, brain health, lactation, immune function, and energy production.
• High quality raw ingredients selected for optimal absorption, easy digestion, and no nausea.
• Nipples can become sore, cracked and dry from breastfeeding and pumping.
• The holy grail for nipple relief: lightweight and never sticky balm to relieve and heal sore nipples.
• An organic lanolin-free formula of 6 food-grade ingredients, so you don't need to wipe off for nursing.
• Postpartum hair loss (TE) is common, yet not permanent
• Triggered by pregnancy and hormonal shifts, new growth can be stimulated by a healthy scalp
• Fast-absorbing and non-greasy: no need to rinse
• Unlike others on the market, a clean formula that's safe while breastfeeding and free of harmful ingredients (like minoxidil and toxins)
• With active ingredients clinically proven to nourish the scalp and promote growth and fuller, thicker hair
• Pregnancy and the significant hormonal shifts after birth can lead to loose skin loose and stretch marks. Up to 90% of women develop stretch marks from pregnancy.
• Estrogen drops lead to dry, flaky postpartum skin.
• Not your average butter. Developed specifically for postpartum skin.
• A unique combination of humectants, emollients and occlusives to lock in hydration and improve elasticity.
• With centella asiatica, shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
• Ultra-rich but fast absorbing and non-greasy.
Dr. Shamsah Amersi
Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian
Dr. Jennifer Blakemore
Dr. Karyn Grossman